Amid the Pink

I found the best place to have some tea and a bite to eat.  I am intending to spend quite a while here and yes, I am wearing llamas.  Why wouldn't I?  They even have cats!  Why would I want to leave?

The sim I am on is called Kintsugi.  There are so many places to take photos and you may have seen some of them in the past.  Make sure you take a wander over there and have a look about.  

Outfit:  Skindustrial (SKBW) - Kawaiimono - BLOGGER PACK (SWANK)
Earrings:  Luminesse - Fantissa Feresha Set OP (SWANK)
Nails:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. - Bento Nails Mesh Ballerina Long Fantasy (Fable)
Hair:  Doe: Hirari - Indecisive (Saturday Sale)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 PETHA skin applier CARAMEL (Salon 52)
Pose:  Le Poppycock *Slow Motion* Pack A 






Comments

Popular Posts