A Symphony in White

I love this outfit in SL, but I would not wear it in RL because I would somehow get beetroot on it even if I had not eaten beetroot or been near beetroot in months.  

The great thing about SL is that I get to wear white whenever I want and don't have to worry about spilling anything on it.  However, if you are not a fan of white there is a cool red tartan version with matching shoes also available.  

Outfit and Shoes: INFANITE - Angela Full (Twe12ve)

Jewellery:  Luminesse - Razvania Valeri Set OP (SWANK)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020  ASTRID skin applier CARAMEL (eBENTO)

Nails:  Sorry Charlie - Pard Nail Appliers Fatpack (Twe12ve)

Hair:  Lamb. - Ari - Light Blonde (Saturday Sale)

Pose:  an lar [poses] - The Calia Series (Saturday Sale)

Sim:  Souls of Dreams




Comments

Popular Posts