Guarding the Door

 I am guarding the door.  I have no idea why.  I was just told to guard the door.  I do not know what is behind it.  Am I a bit concerned about what is at my back?  Yes, I am.  I am hoping that the skeletons will let me know if anything opens the door and sneaks up on me.  They look trustworthy.  Well, they are smiling and that is friendly, right?

Pants:  Meva - Wilma Pants (The Warehouse Sale)

Top:  Meva - Peyton Top 

Pose:  {NANTRA} - Road Warrior 2020

Hair:  -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Vanessa> Blond

Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Monterey Boho Collection - LA

Sneakers:  *COCO*- Platform Sneakers Camo Desert 

Backdrop:  Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Grime Block Balcony 

Skeletons and Cake:  MOoH! - Leaning skeleton chair RARE, Creepy cake, Happy chair skeleton (Twe12ve - last day today)

Pumpkins:  {what next} - Pumpkin Luminaries (LL Halloween Shop & Hop - Opens Oct 2nd)



Comments

Popular Posts