Hey, Pumpkin!

Woohoo!  Now it feels like autumn.  I have pumpkins in my photo and an autumn leafed tree.  I even have a sign that says, 'fall' in case you were in any doubt.  I am truly excited.

I am also SUPER excited to add another store to our blogging schedule.  It is the wonderful LUXE Paris.  I can't wait to share all their goodies with you all.  Check out my outfit today.


Dress and Heels:  LUXE Paris - SYMETRICAL Dress and Heels (SWANK)

[7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 ELLIKA skin applier CARAMEL (WCF)

Hair:  Love - [August] (Saturday Sale)

Pose:  an lar [poses] - The Gina Series (Saturday Sale)

Sign and Pumpkins:  {what next} - Copper Fall Sign & Pumpkins 

Pumpkins:  22769 - Bunch of Pumpkins (from Little Farmhouse set - The Arcade)

Dog:  *HEXtraordinary* - Black Frenchie Wanderer (The Arcade)

Plant:  Little Branch - Potted White Birch{Animated}*Fall (I changed the colour of the base)

Backdrop:  .PALETO. - Backdrop:. Canalle 



Comments

Popular Posts