Woof!

The ice skating rink is looking awesome and I am gutted that I didn't bring my skates.  I will be back here in the next few days to show you how good I am getting.  I wonder where I put my skates...

The end of the month is drawing closer and so make sure you get on over to events before they finish for the month.  Also make sure you take a look at the weekend events.  There are some awesome bargains to be had.

Sweater:  MOoH! - Rosie Sweater Cat (Group Discount Item)

Pants:  ZFG - VIRGINIA CORDS (Twe12ve)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 ALYONA skin applier CARAMEL (Fly Buy Friday)

Pupper:  JIAN - Holiday Wreath Newfie Pewfs (Saturday Sale)

Shoes:  Ohemo - MoonBootie (Manly Weekend)

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Painkiller* Pack A (Wanderlust Special)

Hair:  lock&tuft - feli hair 

Sim:  Jacksonville Island



Comments

Popular Posts