Blue on Blue

I am so excited to show you this gorgeous gown today.  It is from ADDOR and I am in love with it.  The colour choices are gorgeous and it took me ages to choose my fav.  I went with this stunning blue but was also keen on the white and green.  Gorgeous.  You can even go for a more lacy look too if you are not afraid to show a bit more skin around the décolletage!

SWANK is now open and ready for you to shop up large.  Escape the real world and go check it out.

Gown:  ADDOR - Edita Gown Maitreya (SWANK)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 RADIENCE skin applier COTTON CANDY (WIP Sneak Peek)

Hair:  MINA - Romy - Blonds 

Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Waldorf Pearl and Carved Roses 

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Charmed* Pack B

Sim:  Village of Ahiru



Comments

Popular Posts