Is It Over?

Is it over?  Valentine's Day, I mean.  Is it done for this year?  I dressed up but I am alone in SL yet again.  Just me and my cats.  Actually, I have no idea where my cats are.  I am sure they are around here somewhere.

I am wearing items from a few places today and some of them are from some of the amazing events going on in SL at the moment.  I hope you are using your time at home in RL to go exploring in SL.  No masks required.

Dress:  Meva - Antonoa Dress (Kinky)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 NORISHA skin applier CARAMEL (PopUp)

Eyes:  .:: Stunner Originals ::. - Eyes Dueto (SWANK)

Corsage:  *Cherry Rain Floral* - Stargazer Rose corsage (Twe12ve)

Earrings:  !Indulge Temptation! - Stupid Cupid Earring (Twe12ve)

Hair:  pr!tty - Valentina (Saturday Sale)

Pose:  Fashiowl - Kira

Background:  FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Afterparty



Comments

Popular Posts