Rain and Sheep

It is raining.  There are sheep.  Pretty simple combo really.  I like the sheep and the sheep like me.  Sheep are pretty common in Aryaland.  There are about 4 sheep to every one person.  

I am also loving my rainboots.  In Aryaland we call them gumboots, but they also have other names in different places like Wellingtons, galoshes and overshoes.  I just like jumping in puddles while wearing them.

Boots:  MOoH! - Funny rainboots gacha

Outfit:  [Ari-Pari] - Thalia Corset Top and Shorts (Evil Bunny Hunt 11)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 ARROW skin applier CARAMEL 

Hair:  MINA - Tina - Blonds  

Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] - Umbrella! Pose Pack II 

Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Chloe Leather Necklace with Antique Heart

Sim:  Auld Lang Syne




Comments

Popular Posts