Dip and Dominoes

You will be glad to know that this post will be less grumpy than the last one.  I am feeling a bit bad about lumping my feelings on you, but here we are.

I cannot be grumpy in this post as I am surrounded by this amazing furniture.  Look at it!  Stunning!  The perfect place to relax, play some games and eat nachos.  Sounds pretty good to me right now!

CHEZ MOI - Comfy Living Room Set - Couch, Pouf, Gather Coffee Table, Ladder with Blankets, Domino Set, Nacho Tray (Shiny Shabby)

crate - Cozy  Porch Set Decor - Orange

{vespertine} - oak branch arrangements./ orange-yellow

KraftWork - Writer's Corner - Writer's Tablet & Flowers Pink

ReKa. - Magazines Stack (Group Gift)

Elm. - Carissa Kitchen Decor: Raspberry Cake, Pastries

Scarlet Creative - Madi Loft - White Brick




Comments

Popular Posts