October Begins

It hath begun.  Yes, the month where SL gets a bit creepier than normal and scarecrows, ghosts, ghouls and witches walk the earth whether we want them to or not.  Those I can tolerate, but not zombies.  Nope, zombies give me the heebies.

Actually, that reminds me...where did I put my shotgun and baseball bat?

While I look, you can check out this awesome furniture and decor.  Enjoy.

CHEZ MOI - Elora Bench (Shiny Shabby)

{what next} - Jack O Lantern Stacks (Free Gift @ LL Halloween Shop & Hop)

Trompe Loeil - Wildwood Spa Cottage (Uber)

Nutmeg. - Pumpkin Harvest 

Swank & Co. - Autumn Cream Hydrangea Cluster Lanterns &  Autumn Leaves & Lights Lanterns

[Cat-Noodle] - Bearly Awake Breakfast Decor (SL Home Decor Weekend)

.peaches. - Sweater Weather

[ SQUARE ] - Balcony Planter [WOODEN]

::BeetleBones:: - Manga Garden Tree 1A

Hayabusa Design - Peach Tree - Pecher Hand M1 





Comments

Popular Posts