Keeping It Simple

Woaaah, this time of year is CRAZY!  I have had visitors galore over the last week so it has been tricky to sneak into SL to get my posts done.  It is going to be like that over the next week sadly.  Well, I guess it is good for me because my family is here for Christmas, but I am missing my escape time.

CHEZ MOI - Oceanside Set - Chaise, Candles, Coffee Table, and Pillows (Access)

LouChara - Potted Christmas Tree

LouChara - Mid Winter Lantern 2

Decor Junction/Shutter Field - Vintage Chair -  Wood, Vintage Cart - Wood

Swank & Co. - Christmas Sled (SWANK)

Trompe Loeil - Rustic Fireplace Mantle, Brass Array Candleholder (Advent Gift)

[Merak] - Bear Cookies, Santa Cupcakes

Serenity Style - Blue Winter Cushions

Trompe Loeil  - Colden Log Cabin 



Comments

Popular Posts