My Favourite Place

The presents are unwrapped and put away, the Christmas Tree has left the building, the leftovers are plentiful and ongoing, and the house is quiet once more.

This place is my new favourite place.  Well, to be more accurate:  bed is my favourite place right now.  I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.  I will make Rip Van Winkle and Sleeping Beauty look like 'try-hards'.  

Sssssh!  Close the curtains and step out of the room. Make sure you close the door behind you.


CHEZ MOI - Soft Bedroom Set (Cosmopolitan)

CHEZ MOI  - Sven Armchair (Tres Chic - Will blog the whole set this week!)

DaD - "Hydrangea Pot (Group Gift)

ReKa. - Basket Stuffed (Group Gift)

Nutmeg. - Lazy Days Rug

Scarlet Creative - Barton Blind

LouChara - Our Nest Wall Art 1 and 2



Comments

Popular Posts