Not a Creature Was Stirring...

Okay, so that mouse just ruined my whole 'Night Before Christmas' themed post.  He is definitely stirring.  He looks like he is giving me a gift.  Awwww, okay, I forgive you, little mouse friend.  Carry on. I shall call you Kevin.

I am so excited to show you all of these items today.  I wasn't allowed to blog some of them before the SWANK event opened today.  Finally I can bring them all to you and we can enjoy them together.

Enchanted Fantasy - Merry Christmas Mouse ~ White Mouse Carrying Gift Box (SWANK)

Useless Addiction - Holiday Poinsettia (SWANK)

[BurBana] - Jingle Jollies - 03 (SWANK)

MOoH! - Christmas tree rug (Advent Calendar)

Serenity Style - Wham Christmas Fireplace, Rudolf Crazy Cake (Santa Inc)

CHEZ MOI - Traditional Xmas Tree (Santa Inc)

LouChara - Holiday End Table (ORSY Event)

Trompe Loeil - Antique Wicker Basket, Snowshoes Wall Hanging, Toboggan Wall Hanging (Advent Calendar)

{what next} - Christmas Blend Cocoa Tray, Christmas Blend Cocoa Wall Decor (Santa Inc)

[Merak] - Movie Night Popcorn



Comments

Popular Posts