Hanging Gardens

I have found The Hanging Garden of Babylon in SL and it are stunning!  I am all dressed up and pretending to beIf you don't get that reference, go watch the movie.  So far my only super powers are finding the end of the sellotape really quick and knowing which movies actors are from, but I am sure something decent will develop if I stay here long enough.

While I wait, you can go shopping at SWANK for this gown and jewellery.  I have included a close-up pic of the jewellery so you can see it in all its glory!

Gown:  .:FlowerDreams:.Tanya gown - cats eye (SWANK)

Jewellery: [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Kundan Magic Collection (SWANK)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 SWIFTY  bom skin CARAMEL (Vanity Event)

Hair:  Foxy - Ivy Hair - Blond (Saturday Sale)

Sim:  Hanging Gardens of Babylon








Comments

Popular Posts