Floating

I am excited to show you this cool boathouse from Scarlet Creative.  It is the scene of my next Best of SL Magazine article so you will have to wait to see the inside when that comes out on March 1st. I will let you know when it is out and where you can find it.  Be patient.

The Austin House Boat has a land impact of 33 which is great for smaller prim-restricted pieces of land.  Also, you can put your house boat in water, a field of grass or even floating in the air.  Don't feel restricted by where you are.  I have set this up on my platform and put water down to look more swamp like. Be imaginative.  

I am not going to give you a credit list for the other furniture.  You will have to wait for the article reveal for that! However, there is a lot of Scarlet Creative items mixed in with other furniture.





Comments

Popular Posts