Taking a Walk on the Wild Side

This place has been reclaimed by nature and I am all for it.  I am loving walking the streets and meeting animals and finding the buildings more beautiful with green everywhere.  I really could live here.  It is quiet and not peopley, there are animals roaming about, and the only cars are being consumed by ivy and plants.  Perfect.

I even met a nice kitty cat on my travels.  I wish there was a sign to say if he was safe or not...

Outfit:  MOoH! - Akira outfit - Skirt, Top, Waist Jacket, Headphones, Band aid, Belt, Boots, Socks (The Secret Garden - A Next Up Event - Feb 1st - 28th)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 RECOVERY  bom skin CARAMEL (Ritual - 2nd - 24th Feb)

Hair:  MINA - Chiara Event Blonde 

Backpack:  AITUI - Bagged Boards - Tokyo

Pose:  ::WetCat:: 'Rhythm' Female Set 

Sim:  Ravenport Reclaimed




Comments

Popular Posts