The Secret Spot

This is my secret spot.  I am sorry I had to blindfold you to get here, but I do not want anyone knowing where this is.  It is secret.  However, now that you are here, you may enjoy a coffee and relax.  I have music, books, and cake too if you require anything.  This is a relaxing place.  A calm spot to get away from the hustle and bustle.

These items are all from SWANK (except table-top items) so you can grab them all while you are over there.  There is not long to go on this round, so make sure you don't miss out on anything.

Liliths Den - Painted Garden Chairs & 4 Tables 

StoraxTree - Forest Flat Rock A4, Forest Flat Rock A5 

Swank & Co. - Bunny Doll Fountain Marble 

Useless Addiction - Lavender Garden FatPack Items

Fantasy Pixels - Cobblestone Corner



Comments

Popular Posts