I Like Cats

I have a confession to make.  Are you sitting down?  I like cats.  Actually, that is a lie.  I LOVE cats.  My RL house does have cat art, but it is not as cool as the ones I am showing you today.  Where can I get these in RL? Seriously.

However, this post is not actually about cats, although they are depicted, it is about SWANK.  It is, as I have previously mentioned, their 7th Anniversary and they have loads of free gifts and fab items for sale. Get on over before the round finishes on the 30th.

Also, did I mention, I love cats?

SWANK:

@home: floor cushions - adult 

FARMHOUSE - Fall Entrance Hall - White Paint

Le Mont - Jazz 355 White Sit 'n Play 

Bobs Creations - Easy Television

Not SWANK:

.:Noxwood:. Amber Flower Tower  2 vs 1 

.spruce. - ai art {autumn cats}

Nutmeg. - Lifestyle Wall Decor

Mithral * Sitting Wire Cat + Polyneura (Silver)

MINIMAL - Autumn Home Set - Books, Plants

ACORN - Dried Billy Buttons Jug -Autumn

Midwest - 90's - Vinyl + Headphone

[Mamere] - Cat Donuts dispenser, Cat Coffee Mug dispenser

tarte. hanging topiary - stacked





Comments

Popular Posts