Starstruck

I am gazing at the stars and making so many wishes.  Of course, I can't tell you them or they won't come true.  I am pretty sure that is how it works. 

Lucky for me, I don't have to wish for a gorgeous outfit, because I am wearing one. This Ines top and skirt in glitter are from COSMOS and you can find them at SWANK.  You can also grab the same outfit in basic, lace, and satin.  Great colours on the hud too!

The lovely Malena shoes are also at SWANK and are from [Vips Creations].  These also come with a hud and have a variety of colours to match any outfit.  

Aaaand...

Don't forget that it is SWANK's 7th anniversary and so there are gifts galore to be grabbed!

Pose:  {NANTRA} - As If (The Liaison Collaborative

Hair:  . Doe . - Bright . Flux 

Sim:  B sori



Comments

Popular Posts