Leaf Me Here

Hi.  I am hanging out at Missing Melody again and I never seem to get far.  Last time I was about 4 metres from the TP point and this time I am pretty much on the TP point, maybe 1 metre away.   I wonder if I will ever get any further.   They have made the TP area too pretty.  I keep seeing new places to take pics when I get here.

Today I have some SWANK fashion items for your viewing pleasure.  I had fun with this one.  Totally an Arya look.

SWANK Items: 

Pose:  Kokoro Poses - Geri

Lipstick:  [ILLUMA] :: Autumn Lipstick EvoX [BOM]

Eyes:  Magnetic - Glamour Eyes 

Hoodie:  Tastic - Kyria Hoodie Top

Non-SWANK items:

Hair:  Wasabi // Muffin HW Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - BODY 2020 APPLEPIE bom skin CARAMEL

Jewellery:  Zuri Jewellery - Moth Necklace Set  *Autumn*



Comments

Popular Posts