Cold One?

Would you like a drink?  I can get you one.  This one is deliciously cold and straight out of the fridge.  Thinking about grabbing a donut and some fish and chips too.  Bet they are super fresh here.  Well, I know the donuts are, because that is what the sign says.

My outfit is totally fresh too and I am loving it.  Just perfect for summer wear. It is, of course, from MEVA and includes the pants, bra and necklace.  The necklace is awesome because you can wear individual strands or the whole shebang, like I am.  

You can find it over at Fameshed, so go grab it before you forget.  Wait, take your drink with you!

Outfit:  Meva - Orphelia Set (Fameshed)

Glasses:  Meva - Claire Sunglass

Hat/Hair:  Moon. Hair // - Summer Breeze

Pose:  [Empowered] -Snack Time 

Sim:  Serendipitous Sands




Comments

Popular Posts