Sunset Serenity

People often ask me which I prefer to blog:  fashion or home & garden.  It is a tricky question to answer because it can often depend on the day.  Some days I can put on an outfit, accessorise and head out to take a photo and it can take ages to find a location, select a pose to use, and get the light just right, or it can all fall into place and take barely any time at all. 

However, setting up a home and garden shoot like the one today always requires time. Today I am showing you a house from Trompe Loeil, a dining set from CHEZ MOI and some pool items from Lagom, but I can't just plonk them down and take the photo. I have to decorate the rest of the scene too.  In the case of today I have 'dressed' the lounge/kitchen area in the background and the patio area so that it all fits in and looks lived in.

This scene here has been done over the last 3 days in between fashion shoots. It requires scrolling through my inventory to find the right pieces that work together and then scrolling through again to find plants and trees to fill out the space.  It all takes time.

So, the answer to the question is that I enjoy both but for different reasons. I can also hate both when I can't find the right pose, accessory, location, furniture, plant, tree or décor.  It is why I do both. 

Trompe Loeil - Chaima Modern Cottage (Uber)

CHEZ MOI - Caya Dining Room (Equal10)

Lagom - Glitter Pool Decor





Comments

Popular Posts