Watermelon and Flamingos

I love watermelon.  It is s delicious summer treat and as you take a bite, all of these memories come flooding back that involve long summer days, swimming, and copious amounts of melon.  It is just divine.

I am also not sharing my watermelon with the flamingos.  I think they prefer pink shrimp anyway.  They didn't seem to pester me for a bite.

While I am here scoffing melon and discussing life with my pink friends here, you can be scarpering over to the new round of SWANK which opened today.  There is a tropical theme, so make sure you grab some goodies!

Swimsuit: Tastic -Cara Swimsuit (SWANK)

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - BODY 2020 BREEZY  bom skin CARAMEL

Pose:  .::Hazeel::. - Fresh Watermelon ~ Bento Pose Pack 

Hair:  Doe: Watermelon - Indecisive 

Sim:  Sandy Cheeks Resort



Comments

Popular Posts