Attempted Murder

We tried for a group of crows, but I could only entice 2 over so it wasn't quite a murder of crows, just an attempted murder. They have minds of their own when it comes to these things.

I am sorta getting nearer to the Halloween vibe, so I thought this year I would ease you in slowly so it doesn't come as such a shock when I go from gowns and jeans to zombies and witches.  This is a quasi-Halloween look.  It is just unnerving enough to get you into the mood without slamming you over the head with full-on blood and gore.

Outfit:  Meva - M&M Gillian 2 Set (Fameshed)

Tattoo:  [HDesign] - Mechflower II Belly Tattoo (SWANK)

Jewellery:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Sahara Collection (SWANK)

Hair:  CHAIN - Jennie Hair - Blondes (Happy Weekend)

Pose:  [Empowered] - Black Crow Poses

Sim:  Elvion 



Comments

Popular Posts