Autumn at the Cabin

Setting up home here for autumn while the land is being remodeled down below.  I quite like being up here on the platform away from it all.  Has a fabulous view.  Just mind the drop off.  Quite a way down.

Apart from the horror of falling I get to hang out in this lovely Blackoak Lake Cabin from Trompe Loeil and I get to have fun decorating it all up for autumn with all my fav colours.  I have also added a wee touch of Halloween, but you will have to wait for another post before I go all out.  Juts a hint was needed here.  I need to pace myself before Halloween is upon us.

Trompe Loeil - Blackoak Lake Cabin Tintable White (Fameshed)

{what next} - Jack O Lantern Stacks

Noveny - Wicker Patio Set -  Adult

Nutmeg. - Pear Harvest Chair

Swank & Co. - Autumn Harvest Mailbox - Animated w/texture change

Little Branch - River Maple Tree

(Fundati) - Giant Oak Trees

Botanical - Lawn Grass 






Comments

Popular Posts