Death is Not the End

I had to get this photo done today because I think I have been scaring people as I wander around SL doing hunts.  I would turn up and people would run away screaming.  It gave me such a fright I almost dropped my cleaver.  I think people are getting too judgey these days.  I mean, do I look dangerous?  Okay, maybe don't answer that.

I am having so much fun with all the hunts and events at the moment.  It is keeping me super busy. Mind you, I am such a wuss that I do all the scary hunts with a bright light windlight and my sound turned off.

Gown:  Dark Intentions -  Halloween Bride (Trick or Treat Lane)

Scar:  +Ghoul Babe+ [Ripped Apart - BOM Tattoo] Scar V3 (Hallow Manor Hunt)

Lipstick:  XO // Corbin - Candy Apple (Hallow Manor Hunt)

Pose:  Pink Moon - Death is Not the End (Hallow Manor Hunt)

Eye Makeup:  REPULSE - Possessed Eye Makeup Tattoo

Skin:  Nuve. - Faith skin Pearl - Lelutka Evo X and Body skin v5 Pearl 

Hair:  . Doe - Sugar . Flux 





Comments

Popular Posts