Distracted

I came here to read but I am quite distracted by the stunning autumn scenery and the swirling leaves.  It is wowing me.  My book has been forgotten and I am going to embrace the vista and the colours.  

It matches my outfit with the reds and browns too. I am slowly blending in with the environment.  Sometimes that sounds just perfect. I could just lie down and let nature take me.  Bliss.

I hope you are all getting out and about before Halloween this month because there are so many amazing events on.  I have had a blast visiting a few and sneaking in a few hunts too. 

Outfit:  Meva - Katniss Coat (Fameshed)

Jewellery:  JUMO Originals - LUVI Jewelry (SWANK)

Lipstick:  alaskametro - "Dark Ombre" BOM lipstick (Trick or Treat Lane)

Hair:  CHAIN - Babygirl Hair - Blondes 

Pose:  Diversion - Autumn Reading Poses

Sim:  Autumn in Borkum




Comments

Popular Posts