Don't Wake the Babies

Shhhh!  Don't wake the babies.  I have only just got them to sleep after an hour of zoomies.  What is it with ginger kitties and craziness?

Loving playing about with this room.  I am over Halloween now and just want to enjoy some colour and light.  Halloween is very dark and purple.  I do enjoy it, but it gets old fast.

Of course, you know that that means?  Yep, now we countdown to Christmas.  Should I mention how many weeks there are to go?  

Alright, calm down.  I know there are other events in between but we don't have that here in Aryaland so for me the next stop is Christmas!  Oh, that means snowy lands in SL.  Yuss!

Lagom - Cozy falls sofa [ Floral ], Mariann Curtains, Mariann Add-On Window, Clay Pumpkins

{what next} - Soup & Sandwich (white) V2,  Pumpkin Spice Latte Tray (plain), Picture Gallery Frames (Contemporary)

KAZZA - LittleDwellingCoffeeTable3 - table

Granola. - Joan TV Console, Joan TV Stand

Nutmeg. - Wicker Corridor Potted Plant

tarte. - homemade photo hanger



Comments

Popular Posts