Fearless

I am so lacking in fear that I am ignoring the rain clouds that are forming and I am walking with my umbrella closed.  I am not scared of a little rain.  

I suppose you could think of me as an adventurer.  I won't go bungy jumping, zombie hunting or anything silly like that, but I will take small, calculated risks that won't kill me if they go awry.  

You won't catch me fighting on top of a moving train, wing-walking or in the Subway at 2am, but you may see me tempting fate by doing things like stepping in a puddle I am not sure of the depth of or sliding on the lino floor in the kitchen in socks or patting an random cat in the street.  

I am fearless...in a sort of fearful way.

Outfit:  Meva - Cordelia set (Anthem)

Hair:  Moon. Hair // - Blondes - Consume

Makeup:  *Booty's Beauty* - [Lel Evo X BOM] Chocolate Milk Makeup

Shoes:  CULT : Leif with HUD

Pose:  {what next} - Let It Rain Pose Props For Girls

Windlight:  - BATTLESCARS WL - LUCY 3.0 

Sim:  Hi-Cafe







Comments

Popular Posts