Tangled

Oh what a tangled web we weave or, in this case, what a tangled necklace I have.  I am feeling quite trapped.  

But, I am super excited for this round of SWANK because I have some awesome Halloween themed items to share.  Of course, if that is not your thing, there are plenty of "normie" items for you as well.  Not every designer goes all out on the spooky and ghoulish.  I will just be choosing the more October-vibe items is all.  There are some goodies.

Wait until you see the... Nope, won't spoil it for you.  Get on over there and see for yourself...if you dare!

Gown:  .:FlowerDreams:.Annabelle gown - Red (SWANK)

Skin:  SKBW - Zombie Skin and Makeup (SWANK)

Pose:  [piXit] - Perla - Pose Pack

Hair:  . Doe . - Miria . Flux 

Backdrop:  [KuddelMuddel] - VICTORIAN HOUSE Backdrop / Set C




Comments

Popular Posts