Time to Breathe

Okay, I am calling a time out on all things Halloween just for a beat.  I am going to chill out here, eat some pies and donuts, grab a coffee and just detox from the blood and gore.

You can join me if you want.  There are even some meditation cushions if you really want to get some total relaxation going.  This is a safe and quiet space away from the carnage.

I have a confession:  I almost bought some winter items today.  I did refrain, but it was super tempting.  I am not quite at the Christmas point yet, but the snowy pieces definitely had me getting my wallet out.

If you are going to do The Nature Collective Hunt, find the signs at the TP points below and grab a notecard and then click on the leaf for a hint. 

[Erfe Design] - Hira Fireplace 

[Erfe Design] - Swann Livingroom Fatpack (Tres Chic)

{what next} - Fall Hand Pies

{what next} - Apple Spice Cider & Doughnuts 

{what next} - Fall Wall Collage

Swank & Co. - Autumn Pumpkin Fox Deer Owl Raccoon Fatpack (SWANK)

Le'eaf&Co - Gilded Leaf Print (The Nature Collective Hunt)

Lot 64 on Route 8 - Fall Leaf - By Kup Marques (The Nature Collective Hunt)

Mindful Cove - Meditation Pillow (The Nature Collective Hunt)

Trompe Loeil - Ionia Modern Cabin (Collabor88)





Comments

Popular Posts