Too Many Pumpkins

Okay, so I think I may have gone a touch overboard on the pumpkins.  I got a whole pile of different ones, but I am now at that point when I am wondering where to put some.  It begs the question:  Do I have too many pumpkins?  

I mean, how many is too many and what do I do with the extras?  Also, side question:  How long does it take for pumpkins to rot?  

These are all questions that will need answering before the next lot of pumpkins I ordered arrive.

Outfit:  Next Door Designs - Venus Autumn Fatpack (SWANK)

Head Accessory:  HAUNT - Halloween Head Boppers (Trick or Treat Lane)

Lipstick:  alaskametro<3 "Dark Ombre" BOM lipstick (Trick or Treat Lane)

Hair:  TRUTH - Potion - Blonde

Pose:  [piXit] - Citrouille - Pose Pack

Backdrop:  SYNNERGY.TAVIS//Halloween House {360} Backdrop (Hallow Manor Hunt)





Comments

Popular Posts