Witch Way?

Excuse me.  Could you please tell me the way to Salem?  I seemed to have got all turned around and I am very late for a meeting.

I beg your pardon?  No, there is no dancing naked around the fire in the moonlight.  Cor blimey, what kind of question is that?  It is far too cold for that carry on and also it's nowhere near a full moon.

My sisters and I mostly share a beverage to warm the insides and partake in a fabulous stew with garlic bread.  Then we while away the hours sharing recipes and ideas for curing ailments and sorting disputes.  

Dancing around the fire indeed.  You know, I hope you don't trip and fall on your way home or wake up suddenly craving flies and a nice cool pond.  Peace on your house.

Now point me in the right direction please.

Outfit:  MOoH! Freddy outfit (Hallow Manor Hunt)

Hair:  . Doe . - Cob . Flux

Lipstick:  alaskametro<3 "Dark Ombre" lipstick 02 FIT X (Trick or Treat Lane)

Boots:  : CULT : Jolina with HUD

Pose:  ::WetCat:: 'Bewitched' A Pose set 




Comments

Popular Posts