37 Days

We have 37 days to go until Christmas.  I will confess that when I typed that I had a fleeting moment of panic and my stomach did a flip flop thing.  

I just have so much to do before then at work, in SL and in RL.  It is so busy.  However, I am going to make sure that I find moments like this where I take time out to grab a coffee or a hot chocolate and just enjoy the ambiance.  Picture it like one of those movie moments when the main character is still and the world is moving fast around them.  That is what I am going to attempt to do.

Wish me luck.

Outfit:  [COSMOS] - Bonita Jumper Dress Knit / 20 Colors Fatpack (SWANK)

Hair:  Wasabi // Karissa Earmuffs Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack (Fifty Linden Friday)

Props:  Hangry - Lit To-Go Coffee 

Body Snow:  !Oleander ~ Snow 

Tights:  Lagom - BOM Leggings [ Knits ]

Sim:  Astoria



Comments

Popular Posts