Arya's Cafe

Okay, I may have gone a wee bit overboard for this photo shoot today.  I spent ages on the inside of the cafe laying out cakes, cinnamon rolls, coffee cups, donuts and assorted cafe decor.  

Of course, the focus of this photo is the building itself, so I am not sure what I thought I was accomplishing with the focused interior items.  

The outside didn't take me long at all, but I guess it all adds to the vibe of the shoot. It definitely looks like you could walk in to order a flat white coffee and a croissant to go.  

What I love about this building from Spargel & Shine, is that with the click of a button you can change the front window so it can also be a patisserie, a florist or a boutique.  Or you could put your own spin on it and make it whatever you want. 

The upper walls, interior walls, and windows can also be changed using the lightswitch on the inside of the front door.  Easy!

Spargel & Shine Homes - Le Magasin Lisette Rustique (SWANK)

Spargel & Shine Homes - Holbourne Shop Set - Hanging sign, lantern, and sconce (SWANK)

Eclectica- Vintage Radio - Clean Style (SWANK)

.:: AveMoi Designs ::. - Parisian Park Bench (SWANK)

.:: AveMoi Designs ::. - Dhares de Tri Statue (SWANK)

{what next} - Autumn Bicycle Decor

KraftWork -Tuscany 1969 . Vintage Car . Decor 

Apple Fall - Clawfoot Height-Adjusting Table, Cafe Chair

Sway's - [Lina] Street Lamp 

Botanical - Boxwood Bush 

Serenity Style -  "Condesa" Building - Adobe



Comments

Popular Posts