Chestnuts Roasting

I can see the chestnuts roasting, but I have never partaken in aforementioned nuttage so I have no idea if it is a taste sensation or not. It sounds nice in a song though and I bet the heat from the fire is nice on a cold winter's day.

I am, in SL, partaking in some Christmas shopping.  In RL however, I do not even think about the upcoming holiday festivities until my RL job closes up for the holiday period which is about 10 days prior to Christmas day.  

This is when I suddenly realise how close the actual day is and causes me to run about madly in some kind of neurotic panic.

I mean I could be organised, but where is the fun in that?

Also, I am typing this on the 25th of November so...ONE MONTH TO GO!

Jacket:  ANNA - Phera Jacket Fatpack (SWANK)

Leggings:  MOoH! - Angelica leggings candy red-green 

Sweater:  *COCO*- White Collar Sweater Christmas Tree (Past Group Gift)

Hair:  . Doe - Belle  Flux 

Boots:  *COCO* - Snow Boots- Light Grey

Bag:  MOVEMENT - Holidays Shopping - Green




Comments

Popular Posts