Still Autumn

So the weather outside might scream 'winter' but inside it is still autumn and I am holding onto the colours for another week yet.  Also it is the theme at SWANK where most of these furniture and décor items are from, so there is that too.

I am liking all of the kitchens and kitchen items of late.  They are so much fun to decorate and set up. I have a LOT of kitchen items in my ever-increasing inventory and I keep collecting more.

Still, it makes it easy when you need to dress a scene like this one.

LouChara - Freja Kitchen Diner Set

Goddess Creations - Fall Owl Tree Pots

Enchanted Fantasy - Fall Autumn Display ~ Yellow Wellies ~ Fall Flowers Leaves

Hawker's House - Fall Is In The Air Wall 

Not SWANK
Trompe Loeil - Bisel Mountain Cabin Natural + Wall

Petite Mort - Sigrid Leather Chairs and Fox Print

[Kres] - Critter Clocks - Kitty v1



Comments

Popular Posts