Cookie?

Would you like a cookie or two?  Grab some milk while you are at it.  Also can you please stoke the fire while you are up.  Thank you!

I don't have a lot of time for my usual banter today.  I need to get this post done as I have been busy all day with the 12 Days of Christmas.  More on that later.

Yes, you can have another cookie. 

[Erfe Design] - Cotton Decorative Set 7 Pcs (little tree not included)

Hawker's House - Bethall Holiday Forest Wall Decor Holiday (SWANK)

Swank & Co. - Musical Alot Like Christmas Snow Globe (SWANK)

{what next} - Santa Cookie Jar (Santa Inc), Holiday Wall Gallery (wood frames) w/lights, Devon Sideboard, Christmas Gifts

MADRAS - Christmas Joyful Moments (Shop & Hop Gift)

ionic : - My fav Christmas Ornaments! (Shop & Hop Gift)

BROKEN ARROWS - Milk & Cookie Co. - Red

Apple Fall - Oxford Wingback Chair, Heritage Christmas Tree - Spruce Green

Ariskea - [Aina]  Fireplace [Light]



Comments

Popular Posts