Let's Skate

It is skating time so grab your skates and a jacket because I have the perfect spot.  There are comfy chairs, a coffee kiosk with snacks and a perfectly smooth pond for skating on.  What more could we ask for?  

I had so much fun creating this little scene and it is right behind my house so I am thinking I might leave it right where it is so I can enjoy it a bit longer. 

There are a lot of awesome items in this picture, but make sure you go and check them out for yourself as the photo never does justice to the detail, poses, animations etc!

{what next} - Winter Cocoa & Coffee Bar -Full Set (Access), Winter Iced Over Pond 

CHEZ MOI - Jones Patio Set (Equal 10), CHEZ MOI Noel Christmas Tree (Cosmopolitan), Santa Balloon Inflatable

Serenity Style - Cute Snowman Birdhouse Red, Cute Snowman RARE (The Arcade), Christmas Bicycle [Decor]

Sway's - [Lina] Street Lamps

Nutmeg. - Winter Cabin Bench w/Blanket, Winter Cabin Skates

Botanical - All trees




Comments

Popular Posts