Made For You

I made this for you.  It is a snow heart.  It is cos I love ya.

Well, that just got all awkward, didn't it?

I do, however, appreciate all of you who continue to read this blog though, especially those of you who have stuck with me through thick and thin.  You have also put up with times when there has been feast or famine with the posts.  

With that in mind, I am giving you a heads-up that I am taking a week off over Christmas and so there will be no posts from the 22nd to the 28th or 29th of December.  I will be back though!  You know me...I always come back.

Boots:  VEGA - Gulia Boot (SWANK)

Sweater:  MOoH! - Billy Sweater 

Leggings:  MOoH! - Angelica - Leggings Knit Mix

Pose:  .::IDK::.- Pack#163

Hat/Hair:  lock&tuft - feli hair fatpack

Sim:  Moonshiner




Comments

Popular Posts