Smashing Time

Been waiting my turn to blog this shirt over the past few days.  Arya has been crazy busy getting her BOSL article done and posting on the blog, so I left her to it and kept out of her way.

Today is my turn. I wanted to show you this Damien t-shirt from EROTIK that is at this round of SWANK.  I am wearing the Hazelnut colour but they had other colour combos there too.  Nice fitting shirt and in all of the usual body fits.

I matched the shirt with these Varsity Alef pants that I have blogged before.  The colour is Brown C if you are wanting to get the exact ones.  I picked the fatpack up as a gift at Man Cave and they are the gift that keeps on giving as the pants seem to go with so many things.  

Also, Arya bought me a gift from Lazy Sunday in this shape from ManBod.  It is Jeff x LeLUTKA Kris 3.1 and I am liking the look.  Not sure if it is still on special but worth a look just in case. Here is the Marketplace link as it is still 75L at the time of posting.

Lastly the shoes are the Shea White Shoes from Belleza.  I grabbed them just before Christmas in one of the weekend sales.  

NOTE:  The pose is an old one from Image Essentials which is a store that sadly no longer exists.

Sim:  Grauland



Comments

Popular Posts