Hiding in the Secret Garden

Had a bit of a day in RL today so I am hiding in the secret garden in SL and in my head. All I will say about it is that people can be...well...so peopley sometimes. Grr!

At least I get to hang here in this pretty place in silence and I get to look darn cute while doing it because I am wearing this Leader Outfit from Ahlure that is the freshly opened round of SWANK.  The set includes the top, jeans and shoes with loads of colour options for the top and shoes as well as style options for the jeans! I am loving it!

Now, the theme for SWANK this month is Fifty Shades of Red, but I chose to wear pink because a) it is super cute and b) I just really like the colour on me.  Reasons enough.

Hair:  WINGS-HAIR-ER0725 Gold 

Pose:  [piXit] - Yapon - P2 Pose Pack

Body:  Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Sim:  Bella's Nocturne




Comments

Popular Posts