A World of Roofs

Discovered this sim today set among the roofs.  It is called The Butterfly Effect and I am hoping that nothing I do up here affects me in my past or future. Also, that movie freaked me out and messed with my head. 

The clothes I am wearing today have the opposite effect.  I am enjoying wearing them around SL. They are a set from Hawker's House which comes with the Slainte Skull Hoodie and the Evander Chino Jeans in Charcoal.  You can grab a demo then buy the set at this round of SWANK.

I added a few other bits and pieces to complete the look so check out the credits below for more detail.

Lastly, has anyone seen my cat?  He is black and white and his name is Mr Whiskers. 

Sneakers:  [M E M E N T O] - LVX. Sneakers KOS

Tattoo:  .:Vegas:.  Tattoo Moth 

Hair:  Barber Shop / James




Comments

Popular Posts