Arya's World

Okay, I will admit that this is not Arya's world.  This is actually Luanes World and it is all done up for spring. It feels like Arya's world though because it is definitely a place I would hang out and it is covered in flowers, lakes and trees.

Today my focus is also on another one of the stores I have blogged for a while. I don't have many fashions stores in my blogging repertoire, with most of the stores I blog for being home and garden related, but MEVA is one I have had the honour of blogging for the last couple of years and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the awesome clothes that Mea brings to us. The variety is sooo good.

Today I am showing you this Paige Set with the pullover, skirt and belt. As usual they come with a hud so you can change each item to suit your colour palette and look.  This sexy wee set can be found at Fameshed and I am wearing the LaraX versions.

Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Safire - Pack1

Pose: [piXit] -Yapon - P2 Pose Pack



Comments

Popular Posts