Daisy

I wanted to achieve three things today:

  1. Show you this lovely Daisy top which is, as you would expect, covered in daisies from PurpleMoon and is currently at SWANK. It comes with a hud so you can pick your own colour to suit and with or without daisies (although, why would you want to do that?)
  2. Wear my LAQ head and show off the new shape (Sophia - I have edited it to suit my look) and skin (Elowen) that I picked up at the LAQ booth at The Skin Fair. The skin and shape are free for LAQ group members.
  3. Visit the revamped Elvion sim.  It is STUNNING!
As you can see, I have achieved all of those things. I feel like I might deserve cake or chocolate, but as I have neither of those I will just give myself a high five and move on.

Hair:  TRUTH - Whisper - Blonde

Pose:  [piXit] - Dana 

Body Skin:  LAQ ~ Next Level - Maitreya body applier [1.5]






Comments

Popular Posts