Hit by a Trolley

While I was standing here sorting all the elements for this photo, I was hit by a trolley bus 5 times. I will say that the experience was slightly traumatic.  One second I am setting up the shot, getting the light right etc and then 'nek minute' I am being passed through by a trolley.  I felt very ghostly at that moment and a little unnerved.

I actually took way longer than I should have to do this shot, but I kept changing the colour of my dress and earrings.  Lucky for me two of my items have huds and I could do that very easily. 

The Lesley Bodycon Dress is from COSMOS and is super stylish.  I glammed it up here, but you could wear it as an every day dress depending on how you style it colour-wise with the hud.

The JUMO earrings are called Hillary and I have worn them with another look.  I am including a close up of these below the main photo as they are super lovely. Ignore the scary cat in the background...

The shape I am wearing is Nora from HELHIS Shapes.  It is for the Inithium Khara & NOEL LeLUTKA head.  Very shapely and smexy!

Both the dress and earrings can be found at SWANK, but don't stop for coffee because this round closes very soon.

NOTE:  In the time it took to type this, I was hit by aforementioned trolley bus again.

Sim:  Ethereal City




Comments

Popular Posts