Leaving in Style

That is it.  I am leaving, but at least I am leaving in style.  You may as well look fabulous while you are stuck on an aeroplane for 12 hours or so.  However, I am also feeling pretty comfortable in this gorgeous Motio outfit from Vulnus that is currently at the new round of SWANK.

These JUMO Originals HILLARY Earrings were the perfect accessories to the outfit and they are also at SWANK, so grab them at the same time.

I wore this exact outfit to an International Women's Day event on Saturday.  PERFECT for my Parris Goebel inspired look!

Hairbase:  . Augenweide - Maybe tomorrow, she said - Hairbase EVOX (Skin Fair 2024)

Glasses:  Meva - Claire Sunglass

Photo Booth:  FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Flight Club (Night) 

Pose:  Seetra. - Moving on Collection 






Comments

Popular Posts