A Fallen Star

Standing here I among the night sky, I feel like a fallen star.  I love wearing white in SL because it is a colour that washes me out in RL.  

This is a cute dress and I teamed it up with some gloves I grabbed at the Bellisseria 5th Anniversary gift site.  The LM for that is below.

The dress is from GAS and is the Angela Glitter Dress Angela. It comes with a hud that gives you over 20 colours to choose from so there is literally a colour for every taste!  I love the detail on the shoulder straps.  Super cute. Go grab the demo at SWANK.  

Hair:  TRUTH - Whisper - Blonde
Lipstick:  TOP1SALON - BOM Leon Lipstick (LeL X HD Map)
Necklace: *AvaWay* EMBRACE Necklace GIFT (Belliseria)
Gloves: Thalia Heckroth - GIFT Margaret Silk Gloves (Belliseria)
Sim:  Elvion



Comments

Popular Posts