A Taste of Tuscany

I spent quite a while setting up this scene and getting it just right because I wanted to do justice to the delicious items on show today.  Now I just need a Vin Santo to go with my cake.

I have 3 main sets in this photo and I wanted to give each one the limelight while still managing to show them all together.  I hope I have achieved that!

Serenity Style - Village Fountain - Available this weekend as a part of Wanderlust, you will find this lovely fountain and pitchers.  Imagine adding this to your garden or courtyard as a centrepiece to add some ambience and atmosphere.  Just perfect.

CHEZ MOI - Zevy Bistro Set - This is an exclusive item for the Access event.  The chair and table are a linked set with loads of bento animations for your dining experience, but you can also add another chair if you have an unexpected visitor as there is a spare in the pack. So, grab some cake (you literally can as it is wearable) and run over to get this set.

:FNY: - Italian Vines Summer Fatpack - I had so much fun adding these vines to the wall and creating a very authentic look for my scene.  I chose the blue and purple flowers for this, but you can also 'touch' the vines and choose red and pink as well.  FNY never fail to deliver realistic looking garden greenery and this is a must-have set for your summer decorating.

Pitaya - Indoor Plants
HIDEKI - Lazy Doggy
Spotlight - Tuscan 9-panel Wall Hanging #2

This scene is set in the Trompe Loeil - Soledad Courtyard Cottage



Comments

Popular Posts