Happiness is Books

I might look like I am leaving the bookstore with no books, but what I am really doing is going to get someone to help me carry all of the books I bought.  I wonder what Tyson and Arya are up to?  They seem strong.

I found this cute bookstore at Sonder in Bloom and I may just move in.  I wonder if the landowners would notice.  If you haven't visited this sim, then I suggest you do as soon as possible.  It is lovely.

The outfit I am wearing today is a freebie gift over at the Bellisseria 5th Anniversary celebration. There is no group required and there are a whole pile of free gifts from amazing stores.  I found this cute ZUE top, skirt and sneakers from Bluemoon which totally took my fancy.  I love the colours and style. Perfect for a small avi like mine.

Hair:  OPALE. Joanna Hair [Naturals Pack]

Shape:  ~ Cherry ~ Joy Shape for LeLUTKA Noel



Comments

Popular Posts